- This event has passed.
Security on the Edge – Encryption, risks and credential management strategies.
June 2 @ 12:30 pm EDT
The smallest part of your physical security setup is your largest risk. Properly maintaining and securing Edge Devices and Access Control Hardware is usually overlooked compromising building security. Some Key cards can be easily copied, misplaced or stolen leading to theft of intellectual property or leaked confidential information costing you hundreds and thousands in compensation. In this webinar we will provide real life examples of breaches in access control, offer steps to prevent and mitigate risk and share how to create a secure, user friendly and easy to manage credential population.
Key points covered:
- What’s Coming and Market Predictions
- Mobile Keys
- Maintainability and Messaging of Readers
- For privileged placement, readers are now needing additional functionality
- Steps to Transfer Card Reader Technology
- Hayes Whitt, Sr Offering Management Specialist, Honeywell | Commercial Security
- Pierre Kirby, Applications Engineer, Honeywell | Security
- Maureen Bruen, Demand Generation Manager & Video Product Specialist, Honeywell | Commercial Security
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Thursday, June 2, 2022 12:30 pm EDT
Sponsored By: Honeywell