- This event has passed.
Rebooting Security: People, Platforms, and Purpose
July 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Today’s security priorities are vastly different from years before and this is increasingly evident as we move out of the pandemic. It’s no longer just about gates, guards, or the physical security of buildings and assets. Security now needs to address a hybrid workforce, focus on health and safety, support cybersecurity initiatives, engage multiple stakeholders with data and empathy, and much more.
Join this interactive session with industry experts from Traction Guest and Everbridge and you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover how organizations’ security needs have evolved over the past few years, and in particular post-pandemic.
- Explore gaps and opportunities in typical security strategies.
- Learn how security tools are shifting from traditional point solutions to multi-purpose platforms with AI, low-code, and other technical attributes.
- See how security has changed to center around the new hybrid/remote workforce.
- Participate in interactive peer discussions to share tips and tricks, and learn current best practices.
- Explore the new world order around people, platforms, and purpose.
Following the main session, join your peers to share lessons learned and discuss your strategic plan for the future as it pertains to your organization’s industry.
It’s time to start looking at security through a modern lens. Register today!
NOTE: Registration closes Wednesday, 28 July 2021.
- 1:00-1:50pm EDT – Introductions and main presentation (CPE eligible)
- 1:50-2:15pm EDT – Peer discussion Breakout Rooms
- 2:15-2:30pm EDT – Closing remarks and Q&A
The main presentation is eligible for 1 CPE credit. Self-reporting CPE credit required.