Job Search Essentials…The Basics
August 4 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Are you considering a transition in your career? What should you do right now? Learn first-hand from industry experts who will share their expertise around key questions:
- How do you get into a new industry or sector?
- What are the top 3 things to know when transitioning careers?
- Do these 3 things change when someone wants to go from the government sector to the private sector?
- How can someone reflect this desired transition on their resume?
- How can someone investigate a prospective employer?
- How do you prepare for an interview?
Join us for a lively conversation that will provide guidance and best practices to prepare you to transition your career!
Also, two lucky webinar attendees will win a free résumé consultation or a copy of Surviving the Job Search, a book that demystifies résumé writing, job hunting, and interview preparation.
This webinar is presented in partnership with the Women in Security Community.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Support your career and professional development!
To thrive in today’s workplace, you must know what you have to offer, realize your potential, and take charge of your own career. ASIS Career HQ provides exclusive career resources and content to help.