Global DE&I Strategy: Policy and Practices that Produce Positive Business Outcomes
December 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Presented by ASIS International and the Security Industry Association (SIA)
Diversity, inclusion, and bias are critical topics that have generated important conversations in recent months. SIA and ASIS have joined together to create this learning experience for the security profession to focus on specific and practical resources that enhance the effectiveness of a security enterprise. Taking a strategic approach to diversity and inclusion can strengthen and deepen hiring practices by growing the pool of candidates, while increasing retention and engagement of team members and customers. This session will baseline current diversity related language and allow attendees to understand and ‘speak the same language’.
During the session, three current pain points facing security professionals will be addressed as well as within individual breakouts designed to facilitate deeper conversations: Hiring Policies and Practices, Facilitating Critical Conversations, and Creating a Diversity Program.
Register today to:
- Develop increased expertise around successful policies, practices, and processes
- Evaluate methods for approaching a diversity program in your organization
- Identify DE&I strategies leadership teams can apply immediately
- Hiring Policies and Practices to Create and Retain a Diverse Candidate Pool
- Best Practices for Facilitating Difficult Dialogues
- How to Create a Diversity Program in Your Organization
By registering for this event co-presented by ASIS International and the Security Industry Association (SIA), you will receive future communications from both organizations.