- This event has passed.
Five Steps to Effective Enterprise Mail Security in an Evolving Risk Landscape
April 7 @ 12:30 pm EDT
Organizations require higher-level response capabilities to effectively protect their employees and business operations from mail-borne attacks, consistent with USDHS guidelines. Yet, executives lack access to information needed to proactively implement strategies to address vulnerabilities. The direct and indirect costs of mail attacks, real or hoax, can amount to millions of dollars making the risk very real, and serious.
During this webinar, CSO Will Plummer, former US Army EOD, and Cody Martin, former USPIS Dangerous Mail Inspector, will draw upon their expertise and real-life case studies to highlight the importance of addressing mail security across the enterprise, and outline simple steps that can be taken to establish an effective mail security program to ensure compliance with industry standards:
- Summary of most recent mail threat data and statistics for the US and international regions
- Risk reduction techniques for new and emerging mail-borne threats
- Identify and assess existing security vulnerabilities
- Address mail security in the hybrid, or remote, work environment
- Implement standard operating procedures for all levels of the organization
Chief Security Officer
Will is 25-year veteran of the US Army, where he earned a Bronze Star with Valor as a Master Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technician.
- Commanded multiple Special Ops units with multiple combat deployments
- Certified Multifunctional Logistician
- Supported Civil Authorities on Hundreds of Full-Spectrum EOD incidents
- Directed VIP support for the last 8 U.S. Presidents
Director of Mail Security
Cody Martin had over 12 years of experience as a Federal Agent with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, and several additional years as a mail security consultant.
- USPIS Dangerous Mail Specialist & Instructor
- Co-created USPIS IED Program for National Headquarters
- Investigator on high-profile / VIP cases
- Screened mail for the NFL, NBA, President George W. Bush (ret.)
*Note: Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Thursday, April 7, 2022 12:30 pm EDT
Sponsored By: RaySecur