- This event has passed.
ASIS Ottawa – Healthcare Security and the Impact of COVID-19
May 26 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 – 4:30 to 5:30 pm the Ottawa Chapter will be hosting a panel discussion on the healthcare security response to Covid-19.
Join Jacques J. Gagne, CPP, PSP who will be facilitating a key healthcare panel with:
- Mathieu Bissonnette from Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Nedir Dwaydar from Queensway Carleton Hospital
- Richard Dugal from the Montfort
- Richard Leborgne from Bruyère Continuing Care and
- Noreen Milne from Unity Health Toronto
The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly impacted our healthcare organizations across Canada as it has been a remarkable, and unprecedented event that has altered the lives of many creating a new normal in terms of renewed focus on health and safety. Our panel will discuss Healthcare security and the impact of COVID-19 in the Ottawa Healthcare Region with potential participation from Toronto as well. The panel will explore the different measures that were taken, impacts, changes, and key takeaways. This will be an interactive session with a question period at the end.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions of the presenters.
- Free webinar on Zoom
- Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- Time: 4:30 pm-5:30 pm EST