- This event has passed.
An Overview of The Defense Department’s CMMC Framework
June 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
The Defense Department has begun the implementation process for its Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Framework or “CMMC Framework”. The CMMC imposes strict cybersecurity requirements on over 350,000 Defense Department contractors and subcontractors, and the failure to satisfy those requirements can result contractors being fined or even barred from doing business with the DOD. Thankfully there is still plenty of time for contractors to comply with CMMC requirements and prepare for its mandatory audits. This webinar will help ASIS members that are DOD contractors and subcontractors understand what their requirements might be and how they can meet them.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand exactly what the CMMC is.
- Whether it applies to their business.
- Generally understand how to identify systems they will need to secure under the CMMC.
- Develop CMMC compliance budgets.
- Get a sense of changes that might be coming to the CMMC program.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.