- This event has passed.
An Integrated Approach to Threat Assessment and Management
January 27 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST$49.00
Threat assessment and threat management are often treated as discrete tasks even if they are both overseen by the same team. Current research shows that certain factors, when combined, can correlate to an increased risk of violence. The research also shows who the threat assessment and management processes can be integrated into a mutually-supportive cycle. Hear how selecting and applying peer-reviewed instruments and methodologies can guide the investigative, assessment, and management stages of the threat assessment process.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify and differentiate peer-reviewed instruments for aiding in threat assessment.
- Recognize discrete elements in threat assessment that support effective threat management.
- Describe a process for integrating threat management plans with the treat assessment process.
- Identify the necessary elements to an effective threat assessment reporting process.
- Articulate the value of integrated threat assessment and management teams.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.