Advanced On-Person Screening Technology for Asset Protection
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
High performance body scanning technologies, powered by advanced imaging and deep learning, make high-definition security screening for on-person concealed objects under clothing available for secure facilities, data centers, airports, and sensitive manufacturing facilities. In this webinar, Rohde & Schwarz will present attendees with information on their R&S®QPS technologies, people screening systems and criteria for evaluating people screening technologies for specific security applications.
Attendees will learn:
- How deep learning enables detection performance in a wide range of asset protection applications
- Technical considerations when evaluating people screening/body scanning technologies, including:
- Concept of Operations
- Detection Requirements
- Versatility & Adaptability to new needs
- Safety & Privacy
- Reliability & Ease-of-use
- Deployment and installation considerations when assessing body scanning technology
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.