Building Security: Protecting Your People & Property with Bulletproof Systems
December 3 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Sponsored by Alliant International University
With the ongoing rise in civil unrest and active shooter incidents, what are your ballistic options for protecting your people, property, and brand?
Incorporating bulletproof materials into any facility is a sizable investment; however, it is a small price to pay for the protection of human lives. This webinar illustrates how to maximize that investment by selecting and installing the appropriate system for your threat level, functional, and aesthetic needs.
- Why Bulletproof Security
- A Quick Bulletproof Primer
- Components of a Bulletproof System
- Steps in Planning a Successful System
- Case Study and Examples
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- UL protection level ratings
- Types of bulletproof barrier systems and their components
- Planning, production, and installation of systems
- When to use security window film or bulletproof glass
- A specific case study and see pictures of actual installations
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.